To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Find us on Google+ Stay Strong Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0180)

Stay Strong Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0180)

Stay Strong Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0180)


“it is impossible to build one's own happiness on the unhappiness of others. This perspective is at the heart of Buddhist teachings.” 
Daisaku Ikeda

“And so I wait. I wait for time to heal the pain and raise me to me feet once again - so that I can start a new path, my own path, the one that will make me whole again.” 
Jack Canfield, Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II

“Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude” 
Arthur Schopenhauer


Below are some Stay Strong Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0180), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Stay Strong Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0180) 1

Stay Strong Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0180) 2

Stay Strong Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0180) 3

Stay Strong Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0180) 4

Stay Strong Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0180) 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Stay Strong Quotes (Quotes About Moving On 0180) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: